Wednesday 22 November 2017

The Project Bin - Woo to the Hoo Mini Album - Part 2

Happy Wednesday, my friends!

Today I'm back with another project for The Project Bin

I'm back to share the second part of my little mini album. 
using the New Leaf Stamp Set, and the Autumn's Calling Stamp Set,
from The Project Bin.
 You can see the first half HERE.

Here's a reminder of what the front cover looks like:


 Now we'll continue with the next pages.
I've left lots of room for photos and and journaling tags.


As with the previous pages, 
I used the stamps that worked well with the papers on the pages.


This is the last set of pages.
The ribbon is open to slip a tag behind.
Apparently I forgot to take a photo of the back page.
It's a pretty blue patterned paper.


Other Materials Used:
Unknown Chipboard Owl Mini Album
Papers: Craft Smith - Happy Fall Paper Pad; 
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black,
Martha Stewart - Orange, Green;
Ribbons: Offray

Products Used from The Project Bin:

New Leaf Stamp Set

Autumn's Calling Stamp Set

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with The Project Bin,
they specialize in wonderful sentiment stamps.
They're clear photopolymer and stamp as crisp as can be!
Each set has multiple stamps, and 
"A Way With Words."
* * * * *
Thanks so much for looking!
I hope you like these stamp sets as much as I do!
I'll be back again soon to share another wonderful stamp! :o)
In the meantime...

Here are all the links you'll need:



4 comments:

Susan M said...

The papers and stamps are fabulous Nancy! It's such a lovely album ,your mini albums are THE BEST !

stampingbowd said...

Nancy, this is absolutely adorable!!! What a cute little album! I love that owl and sentiment!

MarĂ­a Pilar said...

I'm here. I loved the owl shape that you made and I really like the pages you are adding. You know ... If you do not fit at home, there's still room for him in mine... LOL

Donna Phelan said...

That owl is super cute! I love the Designer Papers you used to decorate your pages!

Blog Archive