Sunday 16 July 2017

Tutti Designs - Tools Die

Hello, my friends!

It's Monday, and I'm back with a new Tutti Designs share!

Today is actually my sweet husband's birthday!
As you may have noticed, I have been making quite a few masculine cards lately.
ONE of them was made with his birthday in mind. 
So every time he sees one of them, he says he wants THAT one for his birthday! 
This is the guy who says..."Oh, no! You don't need to give me a card!"
Now suddenly he wants ALL of the cards! haha 

After I made this card I put it away so that he couldn't see it,
which is apparently what I should have been doing all along! lol

This is using the fabulous Tools Die from Tutti Designs.
You can find it HERE.
I simply assembled the dies on the kraft and ran it through my big shot. 
I wrapped the twine around the bottom,
and then adhered it to the black card base.
Finally, I added the "You are my hero" stamp.
My husband is my hero in many ways,
but with tools is definitely one of them! :o)




Here's a closer look at the detail of the cuts:


There are so many dies here to have fun with!
The options are endless! 


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Stamp: Simon Says Stamp - Kelly Purkey DUDE;
Twine: Stampin' Up - Baker's Twine;
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black.

Tutti Designs Dies Used:



* * * * *
I'll be back next week with a new project.
In the meantime, here are all the links you'll need:




4 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Wow. What cool dies. I have a stamp set like this. My hubby is a handy man too. He has built me lots of structures for my myriad of pets. hugs, Teresa

Eekers said...

A man that can do DIY is defo a keeper :) Happy Birthday Mr.Nickel! Think this a really strong design and works great :)


Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Brilliant masculine card, he is bound to like it. Happy Birthday to Mr.
Faith
x

MiamiKel said...

aw sensational card! I love the tools - and Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Blog Archive